FP160 Firewood Processor
14 H.P Firewood Processor – Cut up to 15″ diameter logs
$349 Flat Rate
*Flat Rate Shipping applies to most areas and cities.
Woodland Processor Specifications
- 14 H.P Kohler gas engine
- Produces up to 1 bush cord/hour
- 12 ton ram
- 8 second ram cycle time
- 15″ log diameter capability
- Up to 24″ cutting length
- 2-4 way splitter
- 10 ft log lengths
- 10″ wide conveyor & 10′ 6″ length
- 145/60/13 wheels/tires (rated up to 80 km/hour)
- 880 lbs overall weight
- Bar oil drip system to keep the chain lubricated while cutting
- Powder coated and galvanized steel finishes
- 2 year warranty
- 3 year engine warranty from Kohler
The Woodland firewood processor is a simple and safe to use product designed to cut and split your logs into firewood. Simply load your log on the roller table, advance the log to the preset length (up to 24″), pull down the chainsaw bar handle to cut the log and then advance the ram to split it in either half or quarters depending on whether you use the 2 or 4 way splitter. Both are included. The ram automatically extends and retracts, ready for the next piece. The split firewood then advances up the hydraulically driven conveyor system to make large piles. The conveyor is great for piling your wood into bins, trailers or trucks, thus eliminating multiple handling and saving you ALOT of time!
The height of the conveyor can be adjusted to multiple heights simply by using the winch to raise and lower it. It can also be folded in half for easy storage or transport. The conveyor itself is 10″ wide and 10′ 6″ long.
The rolling log table can also be folded up for transport and storage, reducing the overall footprint when not in use. Even the tongue of the processor is removable for storage.
All major steel components feature either a powder coated or galvanized steel finish. This ensures your processor will stand up to nature’s elements. We recommend covering your processor when not in use, but if you forget, it’s good to know it will endure nature.
The Woodland processor is capable of cutting 15″ diameter logs and up to 10 ft in length. The log can be cut into lengths up to 24″. The 12 ton ram splits the wood against the standard 2/4 way splitter (cuts wood in 2 or 4 pieces) before reaching the 10″ wide / 10′ 6″ length long conveyor system for piling.
18″ chainsaw bar for the Woodland FP160 Firewood Processor. Designed to be used in conjunction with a 0.058″ x 0.325″ x 76 chain. The chainsaw bar is hydraulically driven, meaning you do not need to supply your own chainsaw. This provides a much quieter and easier to operate system than processors that require the use of chainsaw.
Our processor is powered by a 14 H.P 4-cycle Kohler gas engine. It features a slant cylinder design, with a cast iron cylinder bore and overhead valve for easy access. The Quad-Clean 4-stage air filtration system ensures only clean air enters the engine for maximum power and life of the engine. In addition, this engine is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty and can be serviced through your local Kohler dealer.
The Woodland processor has multiple safety features ensuring the operator is safe throughout the entire process. We have included steel safety cages around all of the moving components. Furthermore, only one action can be done at once due to the shared hydraulic system which powers the entire unit.
* Most orders can be shipped to your home or business address with curbside delivery. Tailgate service is also offered to most regions. To confirm that your area is eligible for curbside/tailgate delivery, feel free to call us at 1-855-476-6455. Stocked items are typically shipped out of our warehouse within 2-3 business days and shipping times range from 3-10 days. Once your order is shipped, a tracking number will be provided for a more accurate delivery day.
Approximate Delivery Times
Some residential deliveries may require additional days of service. Please call for shipping quote and delivery times for territories and remote locations.
Warranty is in effect from the purchase date.
- 2 Year warranty against manufacturer’s defect, which excludes wearing parts such as blades, belts, bearings, chains, tires, chainsaw bars, or damage deemed by Woodland Mills as abuse.
- Warranty is valid to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Should you have a manufacture defective part, please email a picture of the defective part, to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Your warranty part will be shipped to you via courier, free of charge and a tracking number will be sent via email. Should you require parts after warranty, please contact us toll free, for pricing. In the event that your order is damaged during shipping, please sign the bill of lading as damaged, take pictures and notify us. We will submit a shipping claim on your behalf and assist you with replacement parts in most cases. However, if the crate is noticeably, or severely damaged, you can refuse the delivery and notify Woodland Mills.
At Woodland Mills, our courteous and knowledgeable staff are available to assist you should you have any technical questions or concerns regarding your Woodland Mills equipment. We can be reached during regular business hours, toll free, at 1-855-476-6455.
- Returns must be authorized by Woodland Mills and within 30 days from date of invoice. Shipping is non- refundable to and from your address. The total amount of your refund will be deemed upon inspection of the returned un-used equipment.
The Kohler Command Pro engine is covered by a 3 year commercial warranty which is honored by any registered Kohler small engine dealer only. To locate a dealer near you, please visit: http://kohlerengines.com/wheretobuy/landing.htm or contact us for assistance in locating a dealer near you. Or you can also contact Kohler engines toll free, at 1-800-544-2444 or view their website: www.kohlerengines.com/maintenance/warranty.html
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. The product must be in new condition, in the original crate and your refund would be paid upon inspection minus the return shipping cost. If the equipment has been used during the 30 day period, your refund will be prorated accordingly from inspection.
All engine repairs, service and part replacements will not be done by Woodland Mills. The engine or complete piece of equipment must be taken to your local certified Kohler dealer to receive warranty consideration.
Instructions: Click and Hold Left Mouse Button While Dragging Your Mouse Left or Right to Spin the Product